Please join Govanhill Baths Community Trust’s Rags to Riches project on our 4th Edition of This Is Not A Craft Fair on Saturday 5th December 2015.
Over the past few years Rags to Riches’s craft events have provided a platform to a range of amazing local artists, designers and makers who all work with post-consumer waste to create innovative eco, handmade and upcycled products. Our fair is the one stop shop for all things upcycled and we will have a wide range of upcycled gifts on offer from furniture, jewellery, homeware and fashion.
Items will include amongst others:
– Camera jewellery and piano furniture from Altronica
– Ring pull jewellery from Wow Trash Treasures
– Carve your own spoon from locally sourced Scottish hardwoods from Rags and Bone workshop’s Lost Soup Kitchen
– Tweed bumbags from Betty Spoke
– Aprons, bags, draft excluders and purses made with duvets covers, vintage curtains and interior designers out of date fabric sample books from Rags to Riches
– Along with cable spool stools and pallet furniture from Rags to Riches
– Blinged up hoodies from Lucy Barge
– And many other quirky, unique upcycled handmade gifts from our volunteers and other emerging local makers.
– Nature wreaths from Urban Roots.
– Good old fashion knitwear from Cast-Offs
Yummy foods will be served in the cafe and local food produce avaiabale to purchase from Urban Roots.
Join us for a unique and soulful Christmas shopping experience.