You are very welcome to join in our FREE activities listed above but if joining a group feels like a bit much for right now here are some great 10 minutes exercises you can do at home.
OR take part in our wellbeing postcard activities at home.
Useful Links and numbers:
- NHS Heads Up: Mental Health information: If you or someone you know urgently needs help or is in a crisis call NHS 24 on 111
- Breathing Space: A free confidential phone service for anyone experiencing low mood, anxiety or depression
- Mind: Helplines, links and tips for mental health support
- Give Us A Shout: A free text service for anyone needing support with their mental health
- The Samaritans: Call 116 123 for free
- SAMH: Information and resources on where to get help and support
If you feel worried about your own or someone else’s mental health you should talk to your GP or community Link worker to seek advice
Get Our Email Newsletters
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC036162