Sponsor A Tile, Sponsor A Tile & Get A Certificate
£25.00 – £30.00
Help make Govanhill Baths a resource for everyone to enjoy with vital equipment enabling equal access and facilities for all!
For a minimum donation of £25 (or £30 with a Gift Certificate) you can sponsor a tile in a permanent mural that’ll be on public display in Govanhill Baths when it reopens.
Each handmade 5cm by 5cm tile will be engraved with a name of your choosing (one name per tile). Sponsor one for yourself or your pet (just enter their name AND your surname), or as a unique gift for a friend or family member. The tiles will also make a touching memorial for someone you have lost.
If sponsoring as a gift, a certificate is available for you to give to the lucky recipient to let them know they’ll be making a mark on Govanhill Baths!
Simply select from the options below, you can mix and match or order more than one.
When you get to the check out, enter the name you want engraved on each tile, separating multiple names with a comma. You can add an extra donation there too if you would like to. And remember to Gift Aid your donation if you’re eligible.
Let us know in the “order notes” at checkout if you will be collecting the certificate in person and please call in advance to make sure your certificate has been processed and the office will be staffed when you arrive: 0141 433 2999.
– Maximum number of characters, including spaces, is 30.
– Only one name per tile. This can be a full name, first name, surname or initials. You can also include a title (e.g. Ms, Mr, Dr). We can’t accept more than one name per tile even if the total number of characters is below 30. Instead of “Joan and Jane”, please sponsor a separate tile for each. We will make sure the names are placed together.
– The name should belong to a family member or friend.
– You can sponsor a tile in the name of a whole family. For example: “The Brown Family” or “The Browns”.
– If you are sponsoring a tile for a pet, please include your surname in the engraving. Please do not include the type of animal.
– Please do not include a date in your engraving.
– Please do not include a phrase.
– Please do not include punctuation, except periods after an initial.
– Please do not include kisses (“x”)
– Please do not put the names of celebrities or famous people. For example, actors, singers, politicians.
– If we feel an engraving is inappropriate, frivolous or likely to offend, we will get in touch to discuss an alternative you are happy with or refund your donation.
(Picture for illustrative purposes only.)
Get Our Email Newsletters
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC036162