Shiatsu – One to One Sessions
Shiatsu is a form of therapy which uses pressure points and gentle stretching to help you release tension in your body and to re-energise weak areas. Shiatsu touch is respectful and nourishing, and it has been shown to increase physical and emotional feelings of wellbeing.
One to One Sessions
One to one sessions with Glasgow School of Shiatsu‘s senior students under supervision will enable you to relax into a Shiatsu treatment which is tailored for your physical and emotional needs right now. Your ‘giver’ will apply pressure on relevant points and ‘meridians’ (as in Acupuncture) using sensitive touch with fingers and thumbs. They may include some stretches and rotations to help you release tension. The overall effect is relaxing and may also be energising.
For any questions or further enquires please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Venue: The Wee Retreat at 2 Myrtle Park, Glasgow, G42 8UQ
- Time: Fridays between 4:00 to 5:00pm or 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm (choose your dates and times below)
Guidelines and your safety
- Once you have booked your session, we will get in touch to invite you to an over the phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Please don’t come to our activities if you are presenting symptoms of Covid-19 – self-isolate at home and book a test.
- Sessions will strictly follow governmental Covid-19 guidelines.
- Your contact information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required.