Mindfulness for Stress – 8 week course
Everyday techniques to help you combat stress and enhance your life.
On this eight week Mindfulness for Stress course you will learn how to boost your happiness and wellbeing, find new sources of resilience, joy and calm in your life and to cope with stress, anxiety, fear and depression. The course is run by experienced Mindfulness teacher Jim Ewing.
- Dates and times: Wednesdays from the 13th January – 3rd March | 4 pm – 5.30 pm
- Venue: Zoom
- Please note that your contact information will be shared with the facilitator
You’ll be given resources for practising at home, including a handbook and access to a comprehensive set of guided meditations.
The weekly themes of the course sessions are as follows:
- Mindfulness: Learning to choose
- Coming to our senses
- Working with thoughts
- Working with difficult experiences
- Noticing the good things
- The social dimension of Mindfulness
- The rest of your life
Please note by signing up you are committing to completing the 8-week course. If you are no longer able to take part please let us know at email@example.com.
Out of stock
99 Calder Street, Govanhill
Glasgow G42 7RA
Office: 126 Calder Street
Glasgow G42 7QP
T: 0141 433 2999
Get Our Email Newsletters
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC036162