- Gbart Events in May
- This is not (a craft) Fair
- Big Lottery funds more baths refurbishments
- Creative events at the Baths in July
- Piñata Party and Ripple Effect - Saturday 23rd June 12 noon until 3pm 99 Calder Street.
- "Lifeguard" in the toddlers!
- Water back in the pool at last!
- A WEEKEND OF FILM AT THE BATHS
- New baths tourist opportunity!
- Spoken Word and Music Nights at the baths start on 6th April
- Toddler's Pool to be Re-opened
- Spirits in the Baths?
- Movie Mogul and entourage storm Calder Street
- Cast Offs Knitting and Crocheting Club
- GRAND GALA, SPECIAL SCREENING AND LIVE SHOW !
- 250 Celebrate Launch of the Baths by Peter Mullan
- Peter Mullan to launch Phase 1A of Baths Wellbeing Centre
- GBART Call for Artists and Performers!
- The campaign in pictures - we need your photographs!
- Feet in the door!
- "Pool of Memories" film launched at the baths
- Citizens Theatre brings a Govanhill Aladdin to the Baths
- Paranormal Presences at The Baths!
- First Artist in Residence for Refugee Day at the Baths 2012
- Halloween - Graveyard Ghosts and Ghoulies
- Poolside Guardian Number 60 published!
- SPOOKY EVENTS AT GOVANHILL BATHS!!
- Aladdin Has a Wash at the Baths
- Workers Past and Present: Recent Appointments Make 9 Jobs at The Trust!
- Making a splash - Baths Building Work Begins
- Six Thousand Visitors to Doors Open Day!
- Call for Artist in Residence at the Trust!
- Doors Open Day Saturday and Sunday 18/19 September.
- News Flash....Mighty Forces
- The Trust's AGM 2011 Preliminary Report
- Debaser Filums call for extras!
- Local stores and volunteers make Moving Stories a great success
- "5-6-7-8", Debaser Filum project
- Pool Filmshow Went Swimmingly
- From Struggle to Streetlands, Baths Mark Anniversary
- Govanhill Swimmers Return - The Gala
- Art in the Pool!
- 'Emporium' is up and running!
- Top Artists Dive Into The Past To Save Historic Govanhill Pool
- Baths Art Auction- call for submissions
- Burns Nicht Ceilidh and our new 'Emporium'
- Look out for the Govanhill Swimmers
- Doors Open Days 2010
- How do local people feel about Govanhill? Our Community Asset Study is launched
- Running to swim!
- Sonic Soak
- Refugee week event
- Streetland Success
- Burns night with the Baths
- Launch of the Govanhill Baths “Emporium” (Charity Shop)
- Burns Nicht Ceilidh- NOW SOLD OUT
- A Private View of 'Govanhill Drawings' by Alistair Fyfe
- The Baths Auction
- Govanhill Swimmers Gala!
- Southside Film Festival screening in the Baths
- GOVANHILL BATHS COMMUNITY TRUST AGM
- Refugee Week
- CCP/ National Youth Theatre call for over 55's!
- Doors Open Day '11
- Ghostly Happenings in Govanhill
- SPOOKY EVENTS AT GOVANHILL BATHS?
- Annual Burns Night Supper and Ceilidh
- Five, Six, Seven, Eight - A Debasers Filums Production
- Spoken Word and Music Night
- Spoken Word and Music Night
- Tour of Baths
- STREETLAND PECHA-KUCHA
- Human Rights and Wrongs exhibition
- Words and Music night
- 'Space' a new photography exhibition
- Movie and Meal night at the Baths
- Words and Music at the Baths
- Eating In Eating Out exhibition
- A Dramatic and Poetic Weekend at the Baths
- LIFEGUARD BY ADRIAN HOWELLS AT GOVANHILL BATHS
- Photography exhibition by Duncan Brown
- Human Race Exhibition
- This is not (a craft) fair
- 2. The Human Race Exhibition 23rd January until 3rd February - Open Day talks and Seminars
- Human Race Talks and Open Day
- Human Excellence- an exhibition by David Wylie
- Games Night
- Beneath the Veil
- the wee winter heart warmer
- Glasgow Girls Amaro Dzivipen
- Govanhill, A Place of Many Faces
- Pirates in the Baths
- Steaming - a play be Nell Dunn Directed by Julie Steen
- Betty Spoke
|Nord||Historic Scotland||City Property||NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde|
|Glasgow City Council||Glasgow City Council||A Games Legacy for Glasgow||People's Postcode Lottery|
|Sounds Like Design. Web Design & Build||Foundation Scotland|
Web Design by Sounds Like Design