Everyone is welcome to get involved whether you live or work in the local community or further afield.
You might get involved because you:
- Want to meet other people in the community
- Would like to develop new skills
- Have a creative or historical interest in the Baths
- Want to make a difference to your local community
- Want to see health and wellbeing being more of a priority in the area
- Have a particular skill you can offer to help the Trust in campaigning, fundraising, marketing, event organisation etc.
Vacancies and Volunteers
Check back here for details of volunteering opportunities
The Trust is a grassroots organisation supported and developed through active involvement by members of the local community.
Many of our active members have been involved since the Trust began having first joined the occupation of the pool in 2001. Many more join on a regular basis to support the running of the Trust, get involved in community projects initiated by the Baths and help achieve one of the Trust's core aims to reopen the Baths as a Wellbeing Centre.